Warm up with this scrumptious recipe using Wise® Golden Original potato chips.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 pounds thinly sliced apples (suggest Honey Crisp)
- 1 cup Wise® Golden Original potato chips.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon. Cut butter into flour mixture until crumbs form.
- Sprinkle a third of the mixture into bottom of 8″ square pan. Arrange apples on crumbs.
- Sprinkle a third of the crumb mixture on top of apples. Mix remaining mixture with crushed Wise Potato Chips and evenly sprinkle over crisp.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes. Serve warm. Makes 8 – 10 servings.