If you’re not already a fan of breaded Dill Pickle Chips (and really, who isn’t!), you will be after trying this recipe. Pair it with our green onion dip.
- 2 cups Wise® Pretzel Sticks
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 large dill pickles
- Oil for frying
- Green Onion Dip: Mix Green Onion Dip Mix with sour cream.
- In food processor, pulse pretzels until crushed but not powdery.
- Place crushed pretzels, flour and eggs in separate shallow dishes. Slice pickles 1/4-inch thick diagonally; pat dry on paper towel.
- Dip pickles in flour, then eggs, then pretzels. Heat enough oil to come 1/2 inch up side of large skillet over medium heat; fry pickles for about 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden and crisp. Place on paper towel to absorb any oil. Serve warm pickles with Green Onion Dip.