Savory chicken breast sandwich with a crispy potato green onion coating. Serve with our potato chips or with cut up veggies for a healthier option.
- 2 cups Wise® All Natural Ridgies, crushed
- 1 pkg (.5 oz, 14 g) Wise® Green Onion Dip Mix
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts)
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- Wise Ridgies, for serving
- Place crushed chips in shallow dish. Stir together Green Onion Dip Mix, mayonnaise and mustard; set aside half of the mixture.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of the remaining Green Onion Dip mixture on each chicken breast and roll chicken in crushed chips to coat completely.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheet; bake in 400°F oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown and juices run clear when chicken is pierced. Let stand for 5 minutes; slice diagonally.
- Spread 1 tbsp of reserved Green Onion Dip mixture on each bun; sandwich chicken, lettuce and tomato in buns. Serve with Wise® All Natural Ridgies, Crudités and remaining Green Onion Dip mixture.