Sweet and salty unite perfectly in these chewy, crunchy treats.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp coarse salt
- 4 cups coarsely crushed Wise® Golden Original potato chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Beat sugars and butter together until smooth and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until combined. Add flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until combined.
- Stir in 2 cups of potato chips, pecans and cranberries. Roll dough into 1.5″ balls and then roll in remaining crushed potato chips.
- Place cookies on greased baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.