This refreshing yet decadent dessert using Wise Pretzels will provide the perfect finishing touch to any group gathering.
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed Wise Pretzel Sticks
- 1 tsp salt
- 16 tbsp butter
- 6 tablespoons ice cold water
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 cups whipped topping
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 2 (3-ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- Strawberries and blueberries for American flag design
Crust: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, pretzels, salt, and butter until texture is crumbly. Add water, and mix well. Press into bottom of greased 9″ x 13″ casserole dish. Bake for 12 minutes, cool completely.
Filling: In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and 2 cups whipped topping. Spread mixture on top of the cooled crust. Layer on banana slices. Mix pudding and milk, pour immediately over bananas. Top with remaining 3 cups whipped topping. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Garnish with berries before serving.