Add some crunch to your family’s favorite dish using Wise Sour Cream & Onion Ridgies.
- 1.5 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1.5 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1.5 lbs. potatoes
- 3 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup finely crushed Wise Sour Cream & Onion Ridgies
- Preheat oven to 400˚. Prepare mashed potatoes to your liking. Melt the butter in large frying pan, add the onions and mixed vegetables and saute until tender. Add ground beef and brown until fully cooked. Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire Sauce and beef broth. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place the beef mixture in a baking dish. Top with prepared mashed potatoes, creating peaks with a fork. Baked uncovered for 30 minutes. Halfway through baking, top with crushed potato chips.