A refreshing treat that combines everyone’s favorites – ice cream and Wise® Potato Chips.
- 2 cups finely crushed Wise Potato Chips
1/2 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 qt ice cream of your choice, softened
- Ice cream topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine chips, sugar and butter; blend well.
- Reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish, press chip mixture on bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 10 minutes; cool. Spoon ice cream into crust; top with reserved chip mixture.
- Freeze. If desired, garnish with ice cream topping like chocolate or caramel sauce.