Flaky and delicious baked fish with a salt and vinegar crust.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups Wise® Salt & Vinegar Reduced Fat or regular Kettle Cooked potato chips, crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 4 fillets rainbow trout (each 8 oz)
- 1 tbsp each olive oil and melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In shallow dish, combine flour, salt and pep-per. Place eggs in separate shallow dish; in third dish, combine chips with dill.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of the remaining Green Onion Dip mixture on each chicken breast and roll chicken in crushed chips to coat completely.
- Dip trout fillets in flour mixture, eggs, then chips; place on foil- or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and butter.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden, fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.