Savory twists redolent with garlic, butter and Parmesan cheese and Wise Puffed Cheez Doodles. Serve with your favorite tomato sauce as an appetizer, with dinner or as a snack.
- 4 cups Wise® Puffed Cheez Doodles, crushed
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- Crush Cheez Doodles in bag with hand or rolling pin to make fine crumbs; transfer to shallow dish.
- Roll dough into 10- x 7-inch rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick. In microwavable bowl, combine butter with garlic; microwave for 30 seconds on high until melted. Brush liberally over dough.
- Sprinkle dough with half of the cheese doodle crumbs, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Using knife or pizza cutter and starting at short end, cut dough into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
- Twist each strip and place 1 inch apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Bake in 375°F oven for 17 to 20 minutes until puffed and golden.