Cinnamon and sugar topped tortilla chips paired with fresh fruit salsa. A cool dessert for a lazy summer day.
- 1 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint (optional)
- Fruit Salsa: In bowl, combine strawberries, mango, raspberries, kiwi, pineapple, jam, lime juice, and mint, if using. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, arrange tortilla chips on two large baking sheets; coat lightly with cooking spray. Combine sugar with cinnamon; sprinkle over top. Bake in 350°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp and golden; let cool. Serve with Fruit Salsa.
- Tip: Drizzle chips with caramel or chocolate sauce for extra decadence!