Boneless, skinless chicken breasts coated with a Cheez Doodle crust and then baked in the oven. Fun for kids of all ages. Serve with oven-baked fries. For a great flavor combination we recommend plum sauce for dipping, but feel free to dip away with your sauce of choice.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Wise® White Cheddar Puffed Cheez Doodles, crushed
- 4 portions oven-baked fries, cooked according to package directions
- Plum sauce
- Cut each chicken breast lengthwise into 4 strips. Mix flour with salt. Place flour mixture, eggs and crushed Cheez Doodles into separate shallow dishes.
- Dip chicken strips in flour, then eggs, then Cheez Doodles. Place on foil-lined baking sheet; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken fingers with fries and plum sauce.