This recipe is extremely versatile and easy to make and will be a hit at any party. Also great for homemade gifts.
- 1 (16 oz) package cookies (sandwich cookies or your favorite variety)
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz melting chocolate (Candy Melts work nicely, found at Michael’s and Party City)
- 1 cup crushed Wise® Golden Original potato chips or Wise® Pretzel Thins
- Finely crush package of cookies in food processor. Mix crumbs and softened cream cheese together until well blended. A dough-like substance will form. Roll into small balls, approximately 1-1/2″ in diameter. Place on wax paper on a cookie sheet in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Crush potato chips or pretzels to desired consistency. Melt chocolate according to package directions. Dip the cookie balls into the chocolate one at a time, coating the entire ball. Sprinkle with the crushed chips or pretzels. Place the finished balls on wax paper and allow chocolate to harden.
- Best served chilled. Makes approximately 25 cookie balls.