Potatoes, sour cream, and cheese – the perfect recipe for a successful party dish! This potato chips crusted casserole will not let you down.
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 scallions, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups crushed Wise Original Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Spread into a greased 9″ x 13″ casserole dish.
- Top with crushed Wise Potato Chips.
- Bake in 350° oven for 45 minutes.