Make this delectable dessert with Wise Reduced Fat Sea Salt Popcorn for your next family gathering! This recipe is adaptable to all occasions, seasons and tastes. Add in your favorite sweet or salty mix-in and have a creation all your own!
1/4 cup vegetable oil
- One (1) bag Wise Reduced Fat Sea Salt Popcorn
- 2 cups candy coated chocolates
- 11/2 cups lightly salted peanuts
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 lb. marshmallows
- Grease a Bundt cake pan with oil. In a large bowl, mix the Reduced Fat Sea Salt Popcorn with the chocolate candies and peanuts. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter, vegetable oil, and the marshmallows over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- When melted, pour marshmallows over the popcorn mixture. Stir to combine. Spoon mixture into cake pan, pressing firmly to ensure the mixture is compacted. Let cake sit for 3 to 4 hours, until firm and set.
- To serve, flip the cake pan onto a large plate. Shake gently to release the cake. Best served at room temperature.