Try our fresh new take on a traditional slider. Sure to be a favorite of both kids and adults!
- 1 cup Wise® Golden Original potato chips, crushed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp pepper, onion powder and garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup leftover baked-style macaroni and cheese
- 12 slider buns
- Condiments (mustard, ketchup, barbecue sauce)
- Lettuce leaves
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced onions
- Combine potato chips with egg, milk, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and salt; crumble in ground beef and mix well. Form into 12 balls.
- Press 1 tbsp macaroni and cheese into center of each ball, forming beef around the macaroni to enclose, then forming into patties.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Cook patties for 4 or 5 minutes per side for medium or until desired doneness. Serve on buns with desired condiments, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickles.