Baked potatoes combined with butter, sour cream and cheddar cheese, and then baked. Use as a dip with a sturdy chip, like our Ridgies, or as a casserole topped with crushed Ridgies.
- 2 Russet potatoes (about 1 lb)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 bag Wise® All Natural Ridgies
- Place potatoes on baking sheet; pierce all over with fork. Bake in 400°F oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender and easily pierced with fork.
- Scoop out potato and mash with cheese, sour cream, onions, milk, butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder; transfer to small ovenproof ramekin or baking dish. Bake in 350°F oven until warmed through and cheese is melted. Serve warm with chips.
- Tip: Add crumbled bacon for an extreme loaded potato dip.