This Wise Original Kettle Cooked crusted savory cheesecake provides an elegant change of pace from your classic Sour Cream & Onion Dip.
- 1 6.5 oz. bag Wise Original Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pound full-fat non-whipped cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt, white pepper
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 475. Using a rolling pin or a food processor, crush chips into large crumbs.
- Add a tablespoon of melted butter to the chips and press into 10″ spring form pan. Bake for five minutes.
- Set Aside.Melt butter in a small frying pan. Gently soften green onions. Do not brown. Set aside.
- Whip cream cheese with mixer. Once smooth, add in sour cream, flour, chives, green onions, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Pour into pan and bake at 475 for five minutes. Turn heat down to 250 and bake for another 20 minutes until set.
- Cheesecake should be a little jiggly. Turn oven off, open oven door and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
Optional: top with extra sour cream and chives.
- Serve warm or room temperature with Wise Tortilla Chips or Ridgies.