Sweet and savory, we use frozen puff pastry as a starting point for these great tasting appetizers, and then add crushed Cheez Doodles, brown sugar and toasted pecans.
- Your favorite brownie recipe (box or homemade)
- 1 cup Golden Original potato chips, crushed
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray an 8×8 inch pan with nonstick spray. Prepare brownie mix per recipe and pour into pan. Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until brownies are set. Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave, careful not to burn chocolate. Drizzle over top of brownies.
- Allow brownies to cool to room temperate before cutting with the heart-shaped cookie cutter.