Great for a holiday brunch or special treat any day of the week using Wise Golden Original potato chips.
- 12 medium-large russet potatoes
- 1 dozen eggs
- 6 slices of bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup crushed Wise® Golden Original potato chips.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Rub potatoes with oil and salt. Bake potatoes on a cookie sheet for approximately 1 hour, depending on size. Once cool enough to handle, slice the tops of the potatoes off, and scoop out the insides. Place skins back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Drop oven temperature to 325˚. Crack eggs individually into a cup with a spout. Carefully pour the eggs one at a time into the potato skins. Season eggs to taste. Bake eggs for approximately 20 minutes, or until desired doneness is reached. Halfway through, top with bacon and potato chips.