Fun for tailgating or a fast, easy dinner before your Friday night football game. Clean up is a snap!
- 1 lb. ground round
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can light red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 oz. semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 6 individual serving-size bags of Dipsy Doodle Wavy Corn Chips (Original or BBQ)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Brown ground beef in a large saucepan over medium high heat, stirring to crumble. Drain, if necessary and return to pan. Add onion and garlic to pan, cook until tender. Add remaining ingredients (except for cheese and sour cream), cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Carefully cut 6 individual serving-size Dipsy Doodle bags open along one long edge, leaving corn chips inside the bags. Let chili cool for a few minutes, and then spoon it into the bags, over the corn chips. Top with cheddar cheese and sour cream, if desired.