Need we say more? Rich, hot and savory, perfect for the big game or any time at all! Great with Wise Tortilla Chips, Topitos, or Ridgies.
- Two (2) 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of Bleu Cheese or Ranch dressing
- 1 cup of Frank’s Hot Sauce (more or less to taste)
- 16 oz. cooked shredded chicken breasts
- 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a ceramic pie plate with cooking spray.
- Place the cream cheese, dressing and hot sauce in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer until smooth. Gently fold in shredded chicken.
- Spread chicken mixture into pie plate. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle shredded cheese over the top. Return to oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes. Enjoy with Wise Tortilla Chips, Topitos or Ridgies.